Spotlight Weekly Link-Up | Week 32: Graphic Tops

March 19, 2014


Wearing: F21 top (similar) | Chicwish skirt c/o | Tahari heels via Macy's (similar) | J.Crew necklace (almost exact) | Michael Kors Watch | similar bag | F21 bangles | InPink "Cross My Heart" cuff c/o | House of Harlow 1960 sunglasses

Ladies, Happy Friday Eve! I adore the flirty, feminine silhouette of this Chicwish skirt! To tone down the 'drama' since this was just a normal day outfit, I paired it with a graphic tee! Although I'm 5'7" I need to make my legs appear longer, so the nudge wedges help elongate my short legs. I wore this over the weekend, but I'm definitely contemplating wearing it to work too! What do you think? Could you wear this to your job?!

The lovely Jacqueline and I post our link-ups every Thursday! This week our theme is outfits that feature Graphic Tops! Come back weekly to visit us! (Click after the break to link-up!)
HOW TO LINK-UP:
Living in Color Style1. We kindly ask that you follow the two hosts: Elle from Living in Color Style and Jacqueline from Stylin' In St. Louis via Bloglovin or GFC, and our co-host this week is Morgan from Eeny Meeny Miny MOrgan blog, so make sure to follow her too! (The first three links in the link-up.)

2. Use the button provided on Elle or Jacqueline's side bar or link back to the link-up on your blog.

3. Enjoy reading other blogs and make new blogger friends!

SPOTLIGHT:
This week's Spotlight is Alice from Happiness At Mid Life! This lovely lady has been a long-time follower of our link-up, and every week her entries are darling! Make sure to stop by her blog to see it, and say hello!
NEXT WEEK: Next week we are featuring button-up tops as our spotlight trend! Thank you so much for reading, and for linking up!

11 comments:

  1. Absolutely perfect and chic outfit! Love that skirt and statement necklace!

    http://lartoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your top!! Graphic tees are quickly becoming my favorite go to! too bad i didn't have a snap to share today

    xo, NIna
    afterthe40barfinish

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your tee is so cute Elle but that Emerald Skirt is out of this world. Check out how I wore my new NY Graphic Top. =)

    And I love Alice's Style. She always looks great, just like this Striped Dress Entry.

    My pleasure linking up and stopping by to comment. Thanks, Ada. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this combo....I just wore something similar to this last week & I shared it in the linkup!

    Rebecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the tee and skirt!!! I could wear it to one of my jobs, at a sweet boutique. It would be under-appreciated at my office job - but I may still wear it anyway! LOL
    <3,
    Carmen
    www.therubyzipper.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have like your entire outfit, skirt and top lol! Now I know what I need to wear together.

    xoxo
    Erin @ The Fashion Canvas

    ReplyDelete
  7. This skirt is adorable! You are just adorable! :)
    xo,
    Jacqueline
    stylininstlouis.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the look of the t with the skirt
    I have been wanting to try this look myself
    Brett

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are rocking that skirt! I love pairing dressy things with casual pieces! Such a great look! Thank you for hosting! Carylee | Morepiecesofme.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiful, so chic! the skirt is so flattering!

    Irene
    www.thedailylace.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...