Spotlight Weekly Link-Up Week 34: Floral Print

April 03, 2014

Wearing: H&M top (similar) | Target Skirt (similar) | Old Navy jacket | Torrid Heels | INPINK Chain Necklace c/o | Michael Kors Watch | RedEnvelope Birthstone Ring c/o | Antebellum Baubles bracelets c/o

Hi ladies! This week we're styling floral print for Spotlight Weekly! I'm sorry to those who aren't able to rock bare legs yet, but don't worry it's April now, so Spring is here and Summer is just around the corner! This is actually the first time I've styled flora print all season, which is somewhat surprising since it's such a classic for this time of year. I prefer this particular print with small stripes and for this specific outfit I stuck to blue hues. Which of course was perfectly complimented by my gorgeous birthstone ring from Red Envelope! I also chose to incorporate these gorgeous bracelets from Antebellum Baubles because of their fun teal/greenish hues. According to the owner, Megan, these are the new Spring colors! Aren't they gorgeous!? I can definitely see myself wearing them all season long. 

The lovely Jacqueline and I post our link-ups every Thursday! This week our theme is outfits that feature floral print! Come back weekly to visit us! (Click after the break to link-up!)
HOW TO LINK-UP:
Living in Color Style1. We kindly ask that you follow the two hosts: Elle from Living in Color Style and Jacqueline from Stylin' In St. Louis via Bloglovin or GFC, and our co-host this week is Nina of After The 40 Bar Finish blog, so make sure to follow her too! (The first three links in the link-up.)

2. Use the button provided on Elle or Jacqueline's side bar or link back to the link-up on your blog.

3. Enjoy reading other blogs and make new blogger friends!

SPOTLIGHT:
This week's Spotlight is Whitney of Simply Whit in a Sequined Life! We love how she casually styled her graphic tee! Make sure to stop by her blog and say hello!
NEXT WEEK: Next week we are featuring Spring blazers/jackets as our spotlight trend! Thank you so much for reading, and for linking up!

16 comments:

  1. Love all of the floral looks, but I'm especially loving your stripes + flower + denim jacket combo! Looks so cute paired with the floral skirt!

    xoxo,
    Andrea

    www.andreaeveryday.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that floral skirt. So cute!
    xx Stephanie (www.stephaniesstyleblog.com)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love floral prints! Your skirt is gorgeous!

    www.loveandclothing.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have the dress in that print and I love it! I love the way you have styled it. Wish I had the skirt version also! Thanks for hosting! Http://morepiecesofme.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your floral skirt! Great link up!

    The Style Storm
    <3, Christina

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg so cute girl i love this entire look!

    XO Meghan
    citrus fashion

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello from Spain: great Proposals. I love your floral skirt. Great shoes in red. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  8. Perfectly put together....I can't comment on a single piece as the whole look is so awesome!

    Rebecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have that same skirt and never thought of pairing it with stripes, it looks great, now I have to copy your look :)

    Natalia

    ReplyDelete
  10. The floral print and stripes are so spot on!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Floral + Stripes are prefect for spring. Love those bracelets.

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great outfit! I love the print mixing!

    Nicole
    www.nicoletothenines.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this! The bright pink bow is a wonderful touch! I never would have thought of it, but it really adds something special to the outfit! :)

    xo, Ashleigh @ Fashion in Flight

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a cute outfit. Love the mix of prints.

    xo Amy
    www.urbanfrill.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. That skirt is adorable and I love the extra "pop" of floral you added to the jean jacket!

    xo Jackie
    Something About That

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...