Spotlight Weekly Link-Up | Week 78: Think Spring

February 25, 2015


The lovely Jacqueline and I post our link-ups every Thursday! This week our theme is Think Spring! Or you can pick any fashion/beauty related post to link up! Come back weekly to visit us! (Click after the break to link-up!)

1. We kindly ask that you follow the two hosts: Elle from Living in Color Style on Bloglovin', Jacqueline from Stylin' In St. Louis via Bloglovin' and the guest host, Mel of Girl and the Polka Dot! (The first three links in the link-up.)

2. Use the button provided on Elle or Jacqueline's side bar or link back to the link-up on your blog.

3. Enjoy reading other blogs and make new blogger friends!


SPOTLIGHT:
This week's spotlight is Lauren of Lauren McBride. Her outfit from last week's link-up is fabulous! We love it, so make sure to stop by her blog and say hello!
NEXT WEEK: Next week we are styling your favorite looks featuring polka dots! Thanks so much for linking up each week! xo.

<!— end InLinkz script -->

16 comments:

  1. Burnt orange looks great on you! Such a pretty dress!

    http://lartoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely dress, orange is such a great colour :)

    Thanks for hosting..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the color of your dress! Looks gorgeous on you

    Mel
    www.girlandthepolkadot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your orange dress! The color is so pretty on you!

    Jill
    Doused In Pink

    ReplyDelete
  5. That orange dress is beautiful, especially with the gold wedges. Look at your bigger baby bump too. Looking fantastic, Elle!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this! We have snow in the forecast and this just makes me itch for warmer weather!

    www.kristajacobs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty dress, loving the color!! And the shoes go perfect!
    xoxo,
    Whitney & Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look gorgeous! I love your pearl necklace too :)
    Carolyn

    http://stylishmemories.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love so fab! I really love the color of the dress!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Polka dots sound like a plan! ;) Loving that orange on you, gosh, you look amazing. Hopefully you are feeling that way, too. I miss color during winter and then you feature someone with amazing neutrals and I change my mind. But seriously, I am so excited for the spring fashions and pops of color, I am excited for the fun accessories and recently made a DIY to recreate your own Burberry inspired scarf. Such an easy way to ease spring into a winter's wardrobe!

    Thanks for the Link up!
    Riva xo
    www.rivaladiva.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a beautiful dress. The color looks gorgeous on you!
    Fash Boulevard

    ReplyDelete
  12. gorgeous dress!

    xx nikki
    www.dream-in-neon.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. This color is beautiful on you! Great look for maternity as well, very chic!

    www.dressed2dnines.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous I love the color of this dress! Can't wait for spring!

    www.tailoredandtrue.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. That dress looks so great on you! That shade of orange has recently become one of my favorites and I'm counting down the days until spring so I can wear as many bright pieces as I can get my hands on!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Obsessed with your wedges. You look so chic!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...